Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Slacker/Winter favorites

Wow, had it really been over a month since I last posted?! I promise to get blogging more regularly here soon. The weather here in the Midwest has quickly moved from fall to what feels like winter. I have a few must have items for the winter, here are just a few:

Land's End Silk thermal shirt (I wear these under sweaters...I'm freakishly cold). Land's End has 30% off your highest priced item - free shipping on orders over $50, Today Only!




Uggs- these are staple for winter. Ugg now has so many colors and styles.






Good hand cream such at L'Occitane




Other much have items for me:
Good pair of gloves
Sweaters - cashmere/wool
Hot tea
Slippers

What are your favorites for winter?

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Have to tell you I am a summer girl but I do love my uggs and of course cashmere sweaters!!!